Loading

1500 Point Necrons:Now With AT

Following on from yesterday I put together another list that I think is a little more effective than the last.


HQ



Overlord w/ Warscythe - 100


Command Barge - 80


Royal Court
Cryptek Harbringer of Destruction - Solar Pulse - 55
Cryptek Harbringer of Destruction x 2 - 70




Troops


Immortals x 10 - 170


Immortals x 10 - 170


Warriors x 10 -130


Warriors x 10 - 130




Fast Attack


3 x Heavy Destroy - 180


Canoptek Scarabs x 6 - 90


Heavy Support


Doomsday Ark - 175


Canoptek Spyder x 3 - 150


1500




More Anti Tank, which a few people rightly pointed out on my last list, has been added. 


Let me know what you think of this one in the comments section.


One thing I shall address also is people getting confused over the Crypteks abilities. Yes I can take more than one of the same Harbringer, in this case of Destruction, it states that I cannot repeat unique wargear options from that type. As I have shown in my list I have three Harbringers of Destruction but only one has Solar Pulse, this is an example of what it means. Before people start telling others there wrong on various blogs please read the rules haha. 


Thanks,


Warflake Out
Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "1500 Point Necrons:Now With AT"